Factor 5: Expert support
As you can see from all these considerations, launching in a delivery device is a technically-, operationally-, and logistically-intensive process which demands a unique kind of know-how, foresight, and proven expertise to manage. For many organizations planning this launch, the right fill-finish partnership can be vital to their product’s success.
What kind of partner do you need for this critical and complex launch? Look for a CDMO with these qualities:
- Experience: A wide range of experience and services covering a large spectrum of product- and patient-specific needs.
- Quality: Not just compliant processes, but also extensive experience with international authorities.
- Flexibility: Customizable services and the ability to leverage them dynamically as your production needs to scale.
- Scalability: The capacity to rapidly right-size services for each stage of your product’s development, especially Phase III scale-up.
- Comprehensiveness: The ability to provide single-source solutions from filling, to final packaging, to storage.
Focus on these 5 factors to lay the foundation of a successful launch
As you plan the next step in your product’s life cycle, we know you need to navigate a complex set of launch processes in a fast-evolving market landscape. Launching in a delivery device can be challenging – but with a team like Vetter to support you, you can move confidently toward your goals. We’re an expert fill-finish partner for parenteral drug developers, with a proven track record across a wide range of global markets, molecule types, and customer needs.
Learn more about our Secondary Packaging and Device Assembly services
References: 1. Belkhir L, Elmeligi A, “Carbon footprint of the global pharmaceutical industry and relative impact of its major players”. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2019, Vol 214, pp 185–194.