Careful planning and in-depth knowledge
Packaging is critical to the success of your compound, and Vetter offers the experience you need to create the right package for your product. Our packaging experts work with you to create a customized solution—the materials, the system, and the process that fits your product’s unique requirements.
Selection of primary packaging material
We’ll consult with you throughout clinical development, starting with advice on the range of delivery systems suitable for early phase clinical filling.
As your compound progresses through clinical trials, we’ll work with you on the specific patient and end-user requirements of your product for market launch. We offer:
- A broad range of vial formats
- A variety of platforms, including prefilled syringes and cartridges
- Combination systems for use in home care
- Container closure selection, testing, and development
Secondary packaging development
Secondary packaging can influence the success of your product
, both at initial market launch and throughout its life cycle. We work with you on a customized packaging solution, supporting you with:
- Packaging design development
- Patient-friendly packaging options
- Process development, validation, implementation, and transfer to commercial packaging