Graduates will find a diverse range of opportunities to start their career at Vetter with promising perspectives. By means of "learning on the job," you will prepare yourself for taking over responsible tasks, while gaining an in-depth insight into the relevant departments. If you choose a direct entry, a structured introduction and initial training will make your start easier.
The executive with functional management responsibility and your colleagues will be glad to reliably assist you. Moreover, every graduate is assigned an experienced employee as mentor who is glad to help in the case of difficulties and always has a sympathetic ear.
- The professional qualification we expect results from the task profile of the specific job offer. Moreover, we particularly value some basic strengths:
- Flexibility and mobility
- Quick understanding, analytical thinking
- Structured way of working
- Cross-divisional thinking
- Team spirit and communication skills
- Experience in working with the PC, especially MS Office skills