Learning is a lifelong process, which is why Vetter encourages a wide range of educational pursuits for people of all ages. We believe that even small efforts can have significant impacts throughout Vetter and the community. Whether education is nurtured under our roof, nearby in the community, or halfway around the world, the efforts are worthwhile for everyone.
Educational support provided by Vetter includes:
- Support for a science-based program (through funding of equipment for several kindergartens) that inspires kindergartners throughout Germany
- Participation in nationwide programs such as Girls Day, encouraging women to explore professions typically dominated by men, or futures in STEM, promoting careers in the mathematics, informatics, science, and technology sectors
- School-based programs that provide students with job market information and support in finding their profession
- Power of Difference campaign: an initiative that provides additional educational staff in classrooms to enable differentiated pedagogical support
- University support with funds for scientific research
- Approximately fifty new student apprenticeships are offered each year, covering a range of pharmaceutical, technical, and business disciplines
- Vetter Academy provides ongoing professional development and qualification programs for employees
- Supporting employees who wish to further their education by returning to school to gain an advanced degree
As a high-quality oriented company, we understand the need for and will continue to support educational programs such as these.